Personal data collected by Beta 80 through the web site (e.g. by forms, data entry fields, contact e-mails specified in the Contact parts of the site, etc.), is bound to following specific purposes:
- Direct Marketing: e.g. communication of Beta 80 product/services with brochures or any information material, answers to business requests, preparation of bids and offers, etc.;
- Business relationship: any activity correlated to any business and market relationship (e.g..: business information, bid qualification, etc.);
- Job selection: selection of job candidates for a Beta 80 group posting.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data is the desire of a potential Customer to activate a precontractual relationship with Beta80 and/or the legitimate interest of Beta 80 to responding market inquiries, business requests, job proposals.
Treatment of Personal data
Personal data is processed with automatic and manual processes, within the stated purposes, keeping in great account confidentiality, security and protection of personal data from any risk having an impact on the dignity of the interested subjects.
Communication to third parties
Beta 80 entrust some external processors for all or some phases of personal data treatment, within the stated purposes. Relationship with external processors is compliant to GDPR Regulation art. 28, and processors receive processing instructions, guarantee suitable security measures and all required provisions in order to guarantee confidentiality and security of data.
Beta 80 Group, within the stated purposes, share or communicate personal data with some third parties, namely:
- Beta 80 Group legal entities, e.g.: Beta 80 Software e Sistemi S.p.a., Betaware S.r.l., Beta 8.0 Technology S.r.l., Betahead srl, etc
- Curriculum vitae management service providers.
Personal data collected from or through this site, including e-mails, will be retained for the time clearly needed to start a contract, or for the establishment of business relationship, or for the open job selection time window, or for any mandatory retention period defined by laws and regulations.
Beta 80 complies with GDPR Regulation personal data subject rights stated in articles 15-23 (Data access, modification, deletion, opposition/limitation, etc.), contact: email@example.com.
In case a personal data subject has the opinion that Beta 80 personal data processing is not compliant to bylaws and Regulation, has the right to issue a claim to the Italian Data Protection Authority, with the process defined in its institutional site: www.gpdp.it.